Action-oriented technology and management consultant with demonstrated ability to sustain focus on organizational change, deliver results across complex environments and enable scalable technology eco-systems that support work-streams and enhance the customer experience, rather than detract from it. Former Chief Information Officer for a state wide Primary Care Association's Health Center Controlled Network as well as a Harvard Affiliated Boston-based Academic Medical Center with a 15 year impeccable track record of providing patient-centered, sensible technology consulting services for CHC's, FQHC's and RHC's. Highly mission driven with a particular affinity for the non-profit healthcare vertical, I excel at quickly identifying where you are, where you need to go and laying out a step wise and achievable plan to address deficiencies in your technology experience.
- End User Advocacy: Helping end users find a voice for proper and non-invasive use of technology: “She understands that technologies can enable great innovation, but require the input of multiple perspectives for successful design and implementation” – CMIO
- Thought Leadership: Challenging the status quo and creating new solutions to old problems that touch millions of lives: “Within weeks, she articulated a comprehensive strategy to address widespread deficiencies to support long term growth and innovation” – Physician
- Improving Experience: A stellar 18-year reputation of integrity, hard work and a sincere commitment to improving lives of clients and peers with technology: “She worked diligently to partner with others in the organization on ways to improve the patient and provider experience.” – COO
- Protecting Privacy: Leading organizations through security driven policy changes to realize full risk management: “…a very unusually clean Risk Assessment… What we typically see three years into the remediation process.” - Vendor
- Leading Change: Creating focused and engaged teams while leading difficult conversations in a way that brings cohesion to the business: “Alicia brings a unique strategic vision to the organization and is a true partner for sharing and building a vision” - Vice President
- Creating a Culture of Excellence: “Ms. Peters-Torrey has established the highest functioning and most competent IT Department to serve [the organization] in well over a decade.” ~ VP, Clinic Operations